Today social media is used not just for fun. Even small or medium-sized businesses need to be present on social media platforms since their customers are present there. For example, 70% of American adults use Facebook. Instagram is the second most used social media platform with 47% of American adults using it. Thus, social media posting should be one of your most important tasks.
However, you should not set a goal just to be present on social networks. Your final target for social media posting should be finding new readers for your postings and increasing the number of your followers.
Different types of social media content could be produced like posts, blogs, articles, guides, images, videos, live videos, audio content, links to external content, infographics, and more. Social media posting is the process of sharing this content on your social media platforms.
Tips for Using Social Media Posting to Find New Followers
You could find much information and advice about using specific social media platforms to drive traffic to these platforms. Here are some more general tips for using social media posting to drive traffic to your social media sites.
- Interact with your followers. Social media platforms are designed for regular use and interactions between you and your followers. Don’t make your social media sites look like dead ones with occasional postings. Spend time and interact and engage with your followers. Those who are doing so are rewarded over the long haul.
- Learn the culture of social media platforms. Different social media platforms have different cultures, rules, and ways of communication. This means the style of communication (official vs. friendly), self-promotion (some sites allow it while others consider it as spam), cooperation with other businesses, etc.
- Find the best performers. If you are new in the field- find the best performers on platforms and observe them. What is their way of communicating with followers? What could you learn from them? Would it be possible to work with them for mutual benefit? If you start working with them, it could become your strategic relationship on these platforms. Many social media platforms have lists of top users, so you could look for them there.
- Make friends on social platforms. You may look for a person that is not the best performer but who has a business with mutual benefits for your business and become friends. Both of you need to build a network of followers. You could share, comment, and interact with each other content. You could also share each other some knowledge and experience about social media networking.
- Provide useful and interesting content. This could be difficult to achieve each time you post, but still, you need to create content that could be worth reading. If you do not create content that engages your followers- you are simply wasting your and your followers’ time. Remember, your effort will be rewarded in the long run.
- Experiment. An approach that works for others may not necessarily work well for you. There could be a different audience, local nuances, target group, and interests. Don’t be afraid to experiment. Try new platforms, new tools for social media posting, or change the posting time and frequency. Try different forms of social media content, like posts, images, videos, reels, audio formats, links, etc. Give it some time, analyze the results, and choose the most suitable format for you.
Social Media Posting with AI-Based Management Tools
You would need much time if you were posting manually. Thankfully, there are AI-based social media posting and management tools that could do the job for you. AI-based management tools have these benefits:
- Time-saving automation. Time-saving is one of the most important benefits of AI-based social media management tools. AI-based automated post generators can create, schedule, and publish your posts automatically. You could publish across various platforms simultaneously. AI algorithms can even analyze your followers’ behavior and recommend optimal posting times and frequency to maximize user engagement.
- Content creation assistance. Social media bots can create content for you. It includes posts, images, videos, and other content that you need to provide for social media platforms. They can also offer recommendations for hashtags, keywords, and visuals that fit your brand and are adapted for your target audience.
- Content personalization. AI-driven social media posting tools can help you personalize your social media content by analyzing user data and providing suggestions based on users’ interests, behavior, sex, age, and other factors. These tools can analyze much data instantly and separate several groups of your followers with different needs. This segmentation allows you to use different approaches and deliver specific content for each group. Content personalization increases your target audience’s engagement which could lead to better conversions.
- Analytics and performance tracking. AI-based social media management software allows you to measure the results of you posting. Real-time analytics allows you to track the performance of your posts immediately. You can get analytics on likes, comments, shares, and click-through rates. By analyzing this data, you can make decisions on the fly to optimize your social media strategy and achieve better conversions.
- Social listening. Passively posting on social media is not enough. You should participate actively to create your brand’s reputation. Listen to your audience and monitor conversations, mentions, shares, and comments about your brand on social media. AI-based social media management tools can perform all these tasks and provide you with valuable insights into your audience’s behavior. When you have this data in real time, you could respond and address issues instantly, keeping your brand’s reputation at the desired level.
Postus- AI-Based Social Media Management Tool
It is important to choose the right posting and management tools. Postus is an AI-powered social media content generator that has all functionalities in one place. You can create posts, images, and other forms of content, schedule, and publish the content on social media platforms automatically. The tool provides offer recommendations for hashtags, keywords, and visuals that fit your brand. Postus analytics tool analyzes likes, comments, shares, click-through rates, and user engagement in real time, and provides recommendations for you. It increases your social media posting efficiency, increases user engagement, saves your time, and comes with affordable pricing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Social media posting is the process of sharing posts, blogs, articles, guides, images, videos, live videos, audio content, links to external content, infographics, and other content on your social media platforms regularly. Use Postus– social media post generator and management tool to create and publish content on your social media platforms.
AI-driven social media management tools have these benefits: time-saving automation, content creation assistance, content personalization, analytics and performance tracking, and social listening. Postus social media management tool allows you to perform all of these tasks. All in one place.
There are some tips to attract new followers on social media: participate and interact with your followers, learn the culture of social media platforms, find the best performers and work with them for mutual benefit, make friends on social platforms, provide useful and interesting content, experiment, and analyze your strategy. Use AI-based social media management tools to create and publish content, and attract new followers on social media platforms.